The stepping-stones over a small beck by the village green provide a delightful centre to this village. In the centre of the village is St Peter's Church, which dates from 1842, the Craven Heifer Public House and a public car park.
St Peter's Church
Just across the road from the village centre, the picture postcard view of Stainforth Force can be found. This is just below the packhorse bridge built by the Cistercian monks who founded this village.
|Walks near Stainforth|